This FREE course will cover the process of Installing sheet metal ductwork for the HVAC (Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning) industry. You will learn about the methods used in the sheet metal field installation process. We will cover how to determine the labor productivity for the installation of round and rectangular ductwork. We’ll show you how to determine how many linear feet the sheet metal crew can install in an hour or man day?
To complete this course, just click the link for each chapter and read through the course and watch over 100 videos in the Sheet Metal Category. Here are a few of the topic covered. Start with Chapter #1 – Rectangular Duct and Fittings.
Sheet Metal Field Installation Course (Free)
- Chapter #1- Rectangular Duct and Fittings
- Chapter #2 – Round Ductwork and Fittings
- Chapter #3 – Sheet Metal Duct Hangers
- Chapter #4 – Sheet Metal Field Labor Productivity
- Chapter #5 – Labor Crew Sizes
- Chapter #6 – Sheet MetalDuct Sealer
- Chapter #7 – Sheet Metal Details and Specialties
- Chapter #8 – Grease Exhaust
- Chapter #9 – Air Distribution
- Chapter #10 – Rental Equipment
- Chapter #11 – Conditions Affecting Field Labor
- Chapter #12 – HVAC Equipment Labor